Diatribe

A one-time lazy journalist turned corporate slave. A practicing polyamourist, I'm in love with cricket, women, WWE, food and myself, but not necessarily in that order. This blog is not a tool to tout my (pseudo) intellectual abilities. DISCLAIMER: Views expressed here are entirely personal and in no way resembles that of the company I work for.

Monday, December 18, 2006

The new ME

Life has come a full circle in the last three years.

It has changed in the manner I never ever imagined it would. There has been periods of frustration in between, as it would for anyone who wakes up one morning and decides to change his profession totally disillusioned. I have often wondered whether I've done the right thing - pondered from time to time whether I should go back, and indeed have been offered to go back to doing what I had been for the past decade quite a few times by friends, family and former bosses.

I didn't. In restrospect, it has been a good decision. Actually, it has been a GREAT decision!

I no longer live in that well (kupomonduk, as they say in Bengali) I was in, and my perspective and attitude towards life and work has metamorphosed completely. And for the good. In short, I feel like I am a new person.

Hence, the new blog.

PS: I don't know yet whether work pressure and responsibilities (and promises of more from April) will allow me to be a regular here, but it is yet another attempt.

6 Comments:

Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

I'm the first one to comment here??? Wow and yay!
So now you're starting from scratch. and you'll be more regular I'm presuming. I'm glad.
So tell me can I link your new blog to mine? and what happens to the old one?

1:26 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Bonatellis06 said...

sure u can ...

will slowly kill the old one :(

9:49 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Bonatellis06 said...

hopefully i can be a bit more regular ... but let's see ...

9:50 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Kele Panchu said...

Welcome Back dada. So is it a 'Beta' blog? What is the difference?

Panchu

8:42 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

okay :)) and hope to see you blogging more.

10:40 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Bonatellis06 said...

panchu: this is as plain as it can get .... beta is all shit ...

m: hopefully :)

10:12 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home