Diatribe

A one-time lazy journalist turned corporate slave. A practicing polyamourist, I'm in love with cricket, women, WWE, food and myself, but not necessarily in that order. This blog is not a tool to tout my (pseudo) intellectual abilities. DISCLAIMER: Views expressed here are entirely personal and in no way resembles that of the company I work for.

Friday, December 22, 2006

After a year and a half of baby-sitting, the wife is finally going back to work. To being a journalist. And to doing what I did for a better part of my working life.

And all this just when I had thought I had totally got journalism out of my system.

1 Comments:

Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

GL to her and here's wishing the two of you a wonderful holiday and happy new year.

7:48 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home